For seven days the Life Sciences & Health community gathered last week to talk about investor-readiness, funding and the impact of sustainability, diversity and inclusivity in the Life Sciences & Health eco-system of start-up funding.
Thanks to all start-ups and investors for joining Healthy Funding V! During this online international matchmaking event – organized by Life Sciences & Health 010 from the municipality of Rotterdam and Healthy.Capital – young and ambitious companies in Life Sciences & Health from all over Europe and Africa are matched 1-on-1 with relevant investors and funders.
Over 100 start-ups, investors and funders joined the online event and 1 on 1 meetings, and shared lessons learned about how to make your start-up investor ready.
a lot happened, and it’s now our pleasure to share with you 5 of the top takeaways from Healthy Funding V – the 2021 edition!
5 Key Takeaways from Healthy Funding V
Dive into the key learnings and inspiring insights
at Healthy Funding V with The 5 Takeaways
Prof.dr. WIRO NIESSEN, Quantib, Erasmus MC
1. “It is important to have a quality team that ensures that all you develop adheres to clear guidelines and regulations.”
2. “What you really have to show is: we are an innovative company and we’re going to make an impact, we’re going to grow, we have a unique position and a unique technology.”
KATE MULLORD, partner – 4impact
3. “When you combine the sustainability goal and target with a really robust commercial business plan, that’s where you really start to make serious impact.”
BENJAMIN BELOT, partner – Kurma Partners
4. Bring product adoption and user experience together.
“Start from a need, from a use case and then find the best solution”
DOUWE JIPPES, Partner – Healthy.Capital
5. “If you’re not on the market, work hard on your presence.”
Missed the event? Watch the recording here:
Upcoming! Save the date!
7 April 2022 & 22 September 2022
The Pitch Masterclass with Sheila Schenkel!